Author: Zenon Panoussis
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:

Grrr. OK, try this then: Make a static HTML page with this form in it:
 <form method=GET ACTION="/cgi-bin/search.cgi">
 Search for: <input type="text" name="q" SIZE=30 value="anything">
 <input type="submit" value="Search!"><BR>
 </form>
Try it and tell me what you get. Somehow we need to figure
whether the error is in search.htm, file permissions, the
web server configuration or yet something else.

BTW, do you have a 100% standard installation? No recompilations
after you copied search.cgi in cgi-bin, no particular modifications
to anything?

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1369>