Author: Zenon Panoussis
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:

> this works, works ;-))

> I do have no right to write to the main cgi-bin of the server.
> But I do have the right to install cgis in the user dirs.

I begin to suspect that you are confusing mnogosearch/bin with
cgi-bin. Can you give me the directory structure of *your* file
area? Like
   basedir
   basedir/mnogo
   basedir/www
etc.

Now, if the little perl script I gave you worked, copy search.cgi
to the same place and access it in the same way. Whatever you did
to get that perl script to work: do the same with search.cgi. Do
not recompile or anything, just by copy it where you want it.

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1376>