--- Alexander Barkov <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> That's strange for me. I've just checked this config and everything
> work
> fine:
>

> DBAddr mysql://foo:bar@localhost/udm/
> MirrorRoot /usr/local/mnogosearch/var/mirror/
> Realm   http://localhost/*
> URL http://localhost/

it's not working on my system cause it hasn't index the urls with
*.mn.us/* yet. it's indexing other url's that was fed to it via an
external list (indexer -i -f url_list.txt). some of those url's in that
list doesn't fit the pattern '*.mn.us/*'.

i could add 'Realm *' to get it to mirror any site, but that would tell
indexer to follow and index anything which is not what i want. what i'm
looking for is some parameter like DeleteNoServer but for mirroring.
where it would mirror all URLs already in the db or fed to it by an
external list.