Okay. Do I understand correctly that this value limits the maximum
number url_rewrite_children?

And if I can increase the number of threads can I use:

a) Higher number of connections from a single instance of Squid?
c) Use a dedicated filtering server to multi-server Squid?

WBR, Yuri

19.10.2016 3:48, Marcus Kool ?????: