From: "dbbwanika db" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: SV: ugnet_: Roy/Bwanika_: Zionists using spoofed email to sow disunity...
Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2002 12:42:13 +0100

Ndugu Vukoni

what has my domicile sorry what did you write?

First of all, your support for Roy in this forum is uttery rubbish. First Roy is not a native African , and for what reason did he join an exclusively a Uganda discussion list?

Can you answer that question?

I have found my articles with with people of american background and i can't in the slightest instance understand how they get to them - your guess is good as mine!

Should complain to the owners or directly to the types of Roy?

Secondary, as you well know the rule has always been introduce yourself when you become a member - Roy Walker never did that but you Vukoni still believe that is okey.

- have american ever wished us well- i hear diamond , gold, uranium, then we become the dark continent becomes good Africans. Less of gold and diamonds we are bad africans.

I am not saying this is what Roy want, I also feel sorry for him but he should confine himself to Ugandanet values to which this forum has existed for long.

my stand is very clear - ugandanet must reduce Roy's involvement in our debates.

bye,

Bwanika.

> Mr. Bwanika, Roy has more rights to being on
> Ugandanet than you being in Sweden or wherever you're domiciled in
> Europe, my dear deluded ndugu. And in terms of cause and effect
> (which a self-acclaimed social scientist as you should
> meticulously -- I should say instinctively -- strive to identify), you
> couldn't be more ludicrously off the mark. The cowardly act
> of the Zionist spammers has nothing to do with Roy "invading"
> Ugandanet. But then, northern Uganda is up in flames
> because you "invaded" Sweden. So you may be right
> after all. vukoni ----- Original Message -----

__________
bwanika

Logon & Join in ug-academicsdb discussion list

http://www.coollist.com/subcribe.html

List ID: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Your Email address:

url: http://uhpl.uganda.co.ug