The writer, one Adyeri Karamagi from Hoima, wants to blame Makerere for the mess it is in now!!

Far from the truth!!

The time when Makerere was a "world class" institution was when there was some funding coming in from the National Treasury.
This is no more!!
Now, not only has Makerere to educate but to generate all its funding!!

There is no country in the world that has gone this idiotic route with their educational institutions!! Even private Universities in the West must find donors to rely on.

In fact the folks who run Makerere should be conglatulated for holding on up to this far.
You take away the funding and you get the mess we now see. You should even expect it to get worse!!

Is it Ugandans who are doing this to our country? I say no!!

For seven years Rwigyema, Kagame, Bayingana etc..... emptied our treasury to build an army to take them to Rwanda, Congo, etc....
They even uprooted Nyntil Jinja to Kigali!!

When Tiny Rowland the jew was giving money, a Lear Jet, diplomatic support and guns to the NRM bandits in Luwero, was he doing it for our own interests?

Dr. Munini cries that mu7 has gone bad.

No, mu7 has never changed. Give some credit to the devil!!
You really believe that he and Tiny Rowland had our interests at heart in decimating Luwero?

The few enterprises that would have brought in some money, like UEB, Uganda Cement Corp, UCB etc... have been taken by foreigners, i.e. the British Draculas, the Boers from SA, some criminal Indians, Serbs and all manner of criminals.

The rot at Makerere is the symptom for all this abuse.

But how do we get out of this mayhem?

Some think that if only we can remove mu7, then our problems will be solved. I dont think so!

Others see salvation in stupid fetishes like "capitalism", democracy etc....
Why the exclusive focus on the process rather than substance?

And how come we have cried about all the rulers we have had since independence?

The Gang in Mengo never liked Ben Kiwanuka (when he insisted in the London Independence
Conference, on putting to paper the roles of the different branches and levels of government.)

They later celebrated "ebyaffe" with Obote.
(Abu Mayanja still says he has never seen such a banquet in his life, as the one put on by Sir Edward Muteesa!!)

Obote started as a darling and went out a devil!! Same to all the rest!!

It is time to, may be restructure the way we govern ourselves. (The way forward is not regurgitating Abu Mayanja's
nonsensical concept of "Federo" ) A "Federo" worked out by these hyenas will just bring us more pain!!
If need be, it has to be our own "Federo" . But also just a Federo is no panacea.

So Dear friends and all, even if we have not as yet thrown mu7, we must lay down and insist on a programme of action for him to implement. We cannot afford to leave our destiny in the hands of hungrey slave masters like Clare Short and all fuck'n dogs.

"Ivinicus factus sum veritabem diceus." ( I have become an enemy for speaking the truth ) St Paul!
Mitayo Potosi