Ms Keitetsi thinks the ONLY villain is museveni. No.

Where was Winfred Byanyima. Was she not there in Luwero with the killers?
Has she ever condmned Luwero? What about Besigye?

Winfred Byanyima, Besigye, Muniini etc... all keep on telling you that museveni is a hero gone bad.
How can one look at Luwero and call the authors heros?

What justification is there to spill the blood of a million people to remove one dictator and replace him with another?

If anything mu7 should be commended for being a consistent man.

Do these fellows have a quarrel with his actions? May be they are just enviuos of his stay in State House.
And May be that is is why they now cry out about him. Have you heard them condemn his actions?.

A few others lying to us that they were DP's also spilt the blood of these innocents.

As Karoli Ssemwogerere has said loud and clear, DP is not and has never been a party of either thieves or killers.
Never accept the nonsense that some of these killers were of the Democratic Party of our beloved Ben Kiwanuka.

With all his failings it is A. M. Obote who has been consistent on this score of child soldiers.
He wrote a book about it ( The concealing of a genocide ? ). How come that book has not had a wide circulation?

"Ivinicus factus sum veritabem diceus." ( I have become an enemy for speaking the truth ) St Paul!
Mitayo Potosi