The price we are/will pay for putting this mafia in our State house has not yet been tallied, yet, I am afraid.

From: "J Ssemakula" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Re: ugnet_: Fw: Monitor: UPDF buys 12 jet planes

--- Begin Message ---

Anyone with access to fairly standard publications or databases can tell exactly how many of what hardwarde, military or otherwise, any African country has bought when from whom and even at what price.  If Bantariza's imaginary (?) enemies can read, they'll know soon enough.