Netters,
It is circuitous for dictator Museveni to call previous leaders such names. Well it is
okay for anybody to call people any name they see fit. But with dictator Museveni
whose philosophy is "kill kill kill" I wonder what he means.
Whatever he meant, if Iddi Amin was a fool and idiot who was imposed by
imperialists...", and Obote killed people in Luwero, then dictator Museveni is really
a bafoon who cannot tell day light from night. Or is he mentally retarded.

Bwambuga