Mulindwa,
Good questions to our brother Matovu. Museveni is like Amin, if not worse! Amin made himself Field Mrshall, Museveni made himself Lt. General. Is this military mastarbation? That's what it is, mastarbation. Now Museveni has done a notch better than Amin. Museveni has promoted his son. Now that's I'd call incestual military mastarbation.

Not even Gaddafi has promoted himself?

From: "Mulindwa Edward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ugnet_: [Ugandacom] Museveni Promotes Officers
Date: Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:45:11 -0500

Mwaami Matovu

It does not help you to call me stupid when you have not understood the
question. You see I am trying my best to see that you do not embarrass your
self again, as you came into the forum and called the claims of snakes in
the safe houses a stupid statement. So let us go slow here my Ugandan
friend. Museveni, Your president, is a Lt. General, and a commander in chief
of the UPDF. But having stated that, my question was and still is Who
commissioned a man Yoweri Museveni to be a commissioned officer? This is a
very simple question, he can promote all of them as I can as well promote
you now to be a Captain. That is all I want to know. Who commissioned
Museveni in the armed forces?
Matovu answer my question, don't be like Mwaami Kigundu who made allegations
on my posting and then moderated my response, to the effect that it was only
received by those on Ugandacom. Yet in his Blab Blab he stated that Uganda
has allot of news for there is no limit, any one can write what he/she
wants!!
They are very strange days indeed, to see how our fellow Baganda treat us.
"With Yoweri Museveni Uganda is in Anarchy"
Le groupe de transmission de Mulindwas
" avec Yoweri Museveni, Ouganda est dans anarchy "

----- Original Message ----- From: "Lutimba Matovu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 12:53 PM Subject: Re: ugnet_: Re: [Ugandacom] Museveni Promotes Officers