In the Sunday Monitor tomorrow

May 31, 2003

In the last 17 years of Museveni’s rule, Hon. John Nasasira has been the least
reshuffled minister. Sunday Monitor brings you an amazing insight into the life and
politics of the tall slender man from Kazo who plays politics like a civil servant. A
must read!

Charles Rwomushana, the president’s assistant on Political Intelligence is
increasingly playing the role of Museveni’s attack dog, a role previously played by
Ofwono Opondo. But who is Rwomushana, anyway, and why is he suddenly throwing mud all
over the place?

Gen. Moses Ali, James Wapakhabulo, Amama Mbabazi, Medi Kaggwa, Syda Bbumba and Janat
Mukwaya have all been in the queue for vice president. In our special report, we piece
together the pieces that gave Prof. Gilbert Bukenya the edge over other candidates –
and whether the matter is closed for the other hopefuls.

Prof. Dani Wadada Nabudere and Mbarara Municipality MP Winnie Byanyima on the
implications of the cabinet reshuffle, and attempts to form an NRM party.

Plus your regular Lifestyle features, entertainment and columnists Austin Ejiet, Alan
Tacca and Kevin O’Connor.

Sunday Monitor makes your Sunday!

© 2003 The Monitor Publications
He it is Who created for you all that is on earth...He is the All-knower of everything.
Swaddaq Allahu Al-Adhim.

Michael Bwambuga.