AND Ss. Ssenyange,
What a round about politics in Uganda will have made!!!! Could one ever have thought
that many lives would be lost before we, as Ugandans, will have been all over only to
find that it was all "a blander"? But the most important question then still remains,
are we ready NOW to start it all over again? Together that is? Strength in diversity??

Bwambuga.