Netters,
Some fun!!
-----------------
Why lawyers should never ask a witness a question if
    they aren't
prepared for the answer.
In a trial, a southern small town prosecuting
attorney called his first
witness to the stand - a grandmotherly, elderly
woman.  He approached
her and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know me?" She
responded, "why, yes I
do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you
were a young boy,
and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me.
You lie, you cheat
on your wife, you manipulate people and talk about
them behind their
backs.
You think you're a big shot when you haven't the
brains to realize you
never will amount to anything more than a two-bit
paper pusher. Yes, I
know you."
The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do,
he pointed across
the
room and asked, "Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense
attorney?" She
again
replied, "why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley
since he was a
youngster,
too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking
problem. He can't build a
normal relationship with anyone and his law practice
is one of the worst
in
the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his
wife with three
different
women. Yes, I know him."
The defence attorney almost died!
At this point, the judge brought the courtroom to
silence, called both
counsellors to the bench, and in a very quiet voice,
said "if either of
you bastards asks her if she knows me, you'll be
jailed for contempt."

He it is Who created for you all that is on earth...He is the All-knower of everything.
Swaddaq Allahu Al-Adhim.

Michael Bwambuga.