"... If we are so stupid as not to see ourselves as brothers and sisters, we should at least remember that imperialism [ALSO MUSEVENI AND HIS SYCHOPHANTS] sees all of us as just inconvenient 'biological substances'..."

From: "Mitayo Potosi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Uganda Army in 'Severe Human Rights Abuses' in the North-BBC
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2003 20:17:17 +0000

The International Court of Justice has just opened a docket on the 'crimes against humanity' in the Ituri Province of the DRC.

Let us watch them and see whether it is just a white wash or something genuine.

And of course Brother Ocan Otim was right when he pointed out that there are forces out there who want to wipe the Acholis off the face of the earth and take the land, to be passed on to settler colonists from Rhodesia. Except that he made it seem like the so-called Southerners are to be spared.

The early 1960's Population explosion control report, 200NSS, of Henry Kissinger etc... to get rid of 'excess population', from the present 6 billion people to only 500 million envisages far more people than Acholis. Even some 'useless excess' Americans are in its cross hairs.

Smug so-called Southerners should remember the old saying:

I did not protest when they came for the Jews because I am not a Jew;
I did not protest when they came for the communists because I am not a communist ;
I did not protest when they came for the ..... because I am not a ... ;
And when they came for me, there was nobody left to protest......

If we are so stupid as not to see ourselves as brothers and sisters, we should at least remember that imperialism sees all of us as just inconvenient 'biological substances'.

Mitayo Potosi