From: "emmanuel musaazi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: [abujaNig] Bring Amin back-UPC
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 08:56:07 -0500

Mulindwa as usual your logic defies reason....amin is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of Ugandans and plunging Uganda in to chaos and mayhem on a scale hitherto unknown (which aparently you don't disagree with) is what you are characterising as ONLY THOSE REASONS. I don't understand how you reason man...and yet you come on to this forum day and night blabbering about democracy....i question your understanding of the word DEMOCRACY. Here is a man (amin) who was a dictator, a murderer, a sex maniac and a thief who should never even have been a gate keeper at state house who committed horrendous crimes and you are shamelesly defending him...the man is a disgrace to our Nation...anytime his name is mentioned on the media i feel so a shamed...now you are telling us that there was more justice when amin was in power than now...i just hope people who log on to this medium are reading your postings with some sense and noticing your contradictions and your apparent hidden agenda under the guise of bringing democracy to Uganda. Even the international community is aware of amins criminality if not the whole world...the mans crimes were basically caught on tape...but of course according to Mulindwa's theory of democracy amin is a patriotic democratic leader who should be pardoned and given a state burial for the good job he did killing hundreds of thousands of Ugandans and for those Ugandans who were victims of his brutality i guess in Mulindwa's mind it was their fault and they deserved what they got. Shame on you...you are the one that is doping big time.
EMM
our nation to the deplorable state it is in.

Now based on only those two reasons, you are trying to get justice for both
the dead Ugandans and the state which he destroyed.