From: Karoli Ssemogerere <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [DPNet] Re: ugnet_: [abujaNig] Bring Amin back-UPC
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 2003 08:11:16 -0700 (PDT)

We will neither forgive nor forget. Whereas the Constitution of Uganda expressly incorporates the right of return, it does not grant blanket immunity to all those who have presided over mayhem. The graves in Luweero, Acholi, Teso, Kichwamba, Bukavu will all have proper accountability in due course. Amnesties are becoming a periodic tool of avoiding accountability for gruesome atrocities that demean the very essence of human life. If Museveni is expecting the same golden parachute in his retirement, he must be very mistaken.

v/r