From: Ed Kironde
Sent: Friday, August 01, 2003 10:22 PM
Subject: RE: ugnet_: I LOVE AMIN SAYS NASUR

I AM FOR FREEDOM OF _expression_ and if I had a chance, I would probably encourage Nasur to keep quite on certain issues.  Having said that, Nasur must be willing to take full responsibility of the consequences of his freedom of _expression_. Adding insult to injury  while trying to fit in society having escaped the noose,  where thousands of Ugandans failed to escape[under the likes of Nasur’s ] reign.

---