Dear All,

Two years ago we started a crusade of exploring  the opportunities of knowledge exports of services by the exploiting the superhighway of the internet.Under our association of SMEs engaged in IT called Uganda ICT Outsourcing Services Association(UICTOSA) we have been running two pilots one for online book-keeping services whereby work has been sent by Canadian companies, processed in Uganda and sent back to Canada and another one on telemarketing in call centres.Both pilots have been promising and we are now looking forward to rolling out into commercial activities.

We see this as an opportunity to give employment especially to our youth who would become global workers without having to leave Uganda let alone getting humiliated as they try to get visas to USA or Europe to go and look for jobs.

This is an effort in which we would request our fellow Ugandans in the diaspora to get interested and support by getting us companies that can contract our people to render internet-based services to them.

Regards

Vincent Musubire

Chairman, Uganda ICT Outsourcing Services Association,

Vincent K.Musubire(MIPR)
Senior Partner
ML 2000 Ltd.
P.O.Box 10078, Kampala,Uganda