Assumpta:

As another saying goes ... a one-eyed man among the blind is a genius.  Dictator  Museveni has so blinded most African leaders (re: the Great Lakes region) and Ugandans, especially the Baganda, about democracy, that the man is now king, soon to be life presidente.  Where is the AU? the EAC? to help Ugandans get rid off dictator Museveni?