Mw. Mulindwa,

Where is the translation? If you're not comfortable translating from Luganda to English, let us know. Eliba and Adhola need to LEARN facts. If your fear is to prevent antagonism with your communication group of Adhola etc, then my earlier assertion stll stands i.e

"You can try as much as you can to belittle and redicule our Kabaka but
>remember you will never be equal to him. You ca be equal to Mutebi as a
>person but not as the Kabaka of Buganda. Your ignorance of Buganda culture
>and History plus the prejudice and miscalculated agenda will not win you
>friends, reaches and political victories."

TRANSLATE THE BUKEDDE NEWS ARTICLES OF 8TH OCTOBER 2002 PLEASE!!

J. Ssenyange
From: "Mulindwa Edward" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: ugnet_: THE COWS OF THE BUGANDA KING
Date: Sat, 20 Sep 2003 17:37:07 -0400

Mwaami Ssenyange

I have seen your request to translate what you have posted, I wonder however if you have read Eliba's concerns, so I am forwarding them to you, may be it will help you to wake up and join real Ugandans with real problems affecting real Uganda. Again well come to 2003.