|
Lisa
I am going to be on Museveni's side today. What is
it that Ugandans want from their government? What is it that you have heard
Ugandans asking for from the NRM government? Nothing. Ugandans are okay, Bebaka
and everything is all right. Uganda's problem is Obote and UPC. Tell me some
thing have you ever heard on Ugandanet or Fednet any Ugandan complain that our
nation is in trouble? Have you seen any posting that our hospitals need a
revamp? Have you ever seen a posting where educated Ugandans like Dr Kimono
complaining about the filth in Uganda hospitals?
Well let me fill you in. Ugandans do not care and
Museveni knows it, as long as Uganda has a kingdom no body cares, untill when
they are told the limitation/so. What is interesting though is Seeing Abaami
Ssenyonjo and Kasangwawo plus mengo of course, fighting for collecting taxes,
they you can not help but wonder why cry for taxation? For if I was ana deviser
of Buganda today, I would use those good offices, to create a huge tax base,
then I could only then g to ask for frdrfslism.
Em
The
Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy" Groupe de communication Mulindwas "avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"
The
Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy" Groupe de communication Mulindwas "avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie" |

