Mwaami Kasangwawo
But in normal circumstances and in all pooling I have seen and participated
in, polling is done at random, and if the financier of that pooling wanted
to know how Ugandans abroad feel about federalism, he must pool all Ugandans
and at random. And if those are the numbers he got surely you have two
options, (1) Finance your own pool or (2) Take the numbers you have.
But this amazed me, did you really expect any Pollster to get numbers of
Ugandans supporting Federalism from Fednet, a well known censored forum?
Would those numbers show what Ugandans abroad think?
Then these are very strange days indeed.
Em
The Mulindwas Communication Group
"With Yoweri Museveni, Uganda is in anarchy"
Groupe de communication Mulindwas
"avec Yoweri Museveni, l'Ouganda est dans l'anarchie"
----- Original Message -----
From: "jonah kasangwawo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, October 08, 2003 11:42 AM
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Ugandans Abroad Reject 3rd term, Federo
> Mwami Ssemakula,
>
> thanks so much for your comments. I was refraining from commenting on this
> poll lest its construed as waging a crusade against the Monitor (I
> criticized the Monitor recently). I would just like to put on record that
I
> and all the people I have cared to ask did not take part in this online
> poll. I'm sure the Monitor has a presence on this forum, but the fact that
> the paper found it necessary to quote someone about federo who has clearly
> failed to grasp the most elementary principles of the system, is suspect.
>
> In future I hope the Monitor can specifically point netters - who normally
> don't have all the time on their hands like our friends in Toronto - to
such
> a poll, instead of producing such a bogus one.
>
> Kasangwawo
>
>
> >From: "J Ssemakula" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> >Subject: Re: ugnet_: Ugandans Abroad Reject 3rd term, Federo
> >Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2003 02:08:17 +0000
> >
>
> _________________________________________________________________
> Tired of 56k? Get a FREE BT Broadband connection
> http://www.msn.co.uk/specials/btbroadband
>
--------------------------------------------
This service is hosted on the Infocom network
http://www.infocom.co.ug