Fellow true Ugandans,

Today is October 9th.

It should have been a day of celebration.  Time to indulge and enjoy lots of good food, drink and sex.  But it is now a day to remember that the enslavement of Ugandans by foreigners has been in phases and has not ended. The phase I process, unavoidably and benign,  took place on October 9th, 1962.   The violent phase II process started on Jan 25th 1971 and reccurred in a different - and more violent and unfortunate form -  on January 25, 1986.  I hope Ugandans have learned the hard lesson and will now move into phase III - the reclamation on their sovereignty, and keep it for ever.

Do it for posterity. Dump dictator Museveni!

MSN 8 helps ELIMINATE E-MAIL VIRUSES. Get 2 months FREE*. -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug