Mulindwa of Mulindwa Communication Group

With your communication group, no one needs the Discovery Channel to tell the world of your internally displaced people or camps.  If one UN official makes a personal statement, you do not need to be told of a date when the Discovery Channel will air a program comparing Uganda and Iraq. Without a government in Uganda as you accentuate, who will be doing all what you want to be done?

Mulindwa, since your country needs a government, and you are working on being part and parcel of that government, do you intend to make it compulsory that your diplomats would use Ugandanet as the platform of choice to refute or confirm allegations made foreign dignitaries?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Mulindwa Edward
Sent:
Monday, December 01, 2003 6:14 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ugnet_: REMINDER:DISCOVERY CHANNEL SCREENING OF UGANDA
9.00PM

Abayombo

When is the discovery channel going to show the Internally displaced people? The camps? The situation we have in Uganda that UN is calling the worst in the world, the one the UN officer called worse than Iraq?

It is very bothering that you as a Uganda diplomat did not come out to tell us whether those are lies or facts in Uganda. It is very long time since I responded to your posting/s for I had a good trend with you when I complained about Uganda's situation in the North, and the murdering of Ugandans you guys have carried out. Well Abayombo today the war in Northern Uganda is accepted to be told publicly, actually even your best friend Munini Mulera (Before he was stolen by the Bakiga struggle, or Kiiza Besigye struggle) can today write about it.

But how can I complain about all these issues, Mr Mwaliire Mwatunga obwogyerero.

Very sad indeed for if you were serious you would have not asked any body to watch tourism in a country which is worse than Iraq. Our country needs a government.

Sent: Monday, December 01, 2003 10:18 AM

Subject: ugnet_: REMINDER:DISCOVERY CHANNEL SCREENING OF UGANDA 9.00PM

This is to remind everyone that the discovery channel will screen "Uganda The Presidential Tour" on Discovery travel channel tomorrow Tuesday DEC 2nd at 9.00pm.EST.The time for the screening in Europe will be announced later.

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---