Lupa-Lasaga:

Okay, if the Kabaka traveled to W.Nile twice in the mid 90's to help draw attention to the plight of Sudanese refugees that was seriously good.  The issue of the Sudanese refugees in W.Nile is different from the situation in the "internally displaced people's refugee camps" of Ugandans in Uganda being looted and killed by armed gangs while the UPDF is looking the other way.

1st.  the Sudanese left their country because of the southern Sudan war and came to Uganda for safety.
2nd.  West Nile is not as a violent place as compared to Acholi, Lango, Iteso interms of LRA activities.  Go figure that out yourself.
3rd.  People in Acholi and Lango are being attacked from within Uganda in camps which they are said to be 'protected' by the UPDF.
4th.  Weigh the situation of Sudanese refugees in Uganda and that of Ugandans in the North Eastern.

If West Nile is more of a safe place to visit than let's say Acholi, Lango, I would advise the King for security matters not to dare step his feet in Acholi or Lango and yet I'd advise him to visit a more safer West Nile.  Security matters in these things.  I know our King is smart, he can see through all these things and decide on what steps to take.

I salute the KING for talking P-E-A-CE.  Do you have anymore empty criticism??

Zakoomu R.

Vukoni Lupa-Lasaga <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Zakoomu,

What do I gain from making this up? Ask those who know and they will tell
you (e.g. the Kabaka's press secretary). The Kabaka traveled to West Nile
twice (if my memory serves me right) in the mid-90's to help draw attention
to the plight of Sudanese refugees. Newspaper or TV accounts must still exist.

vukoni

ps. Please try to at least spell my name correctly. It doesn't reflect
very well on your grasp of facts or courtesy.