Rehema:

I have stated this  before.

Most of the so called KONY rebels who Museveni enjoys to kill, were abducted and forcefully conscripted into the LRA against their will.  In other words this abductions occurred because the  UPDF  failed to do it's job of protecting the people of Northern Uganda to begin with.

The UPDF/NRM therefore, stands accused and is responsible    for the massacre of our people (both Civilians and the  SO called rebels) during the 18 years of terror in Northern Uganda.

The Regime's  argument that a massacre did not take place in Abia... has completely left me buffaloed.

I am left wondering as to why the NRM regime would  down play the  number of causalities  the people of  Abia suffered at the hands of the so called Rebels? ....and yet we all know from the international press like MISNA   (with credible sources on the ground in Abia in the form of Catholic Priests)  who have come out with a report detailing the massacre of our people...and that many many people were wounded...still many more are suffering in the overcrowded  facility which passes for an "hospital"in Lira.

There is only one  conclusion which we must draw from  NRM's behavior. This organization is EVIL period. It does not seek to promote nor  protect the interest of Ugandans of Northern Origin. It has substituted instead,  massive  propaganda in a move to defend itself form it's failed obligation  protect the people of Uganda so as to continue it's hold on [power in Kampala.

Matek