Let me translate in my own word.

I am privy to American FBI's "inside" information long before the general public.

I read some where on the internet that every tribe in the country must suffer the current president's ruthlessness towards specific ethnic groups. How? The plan is to poison/contaminate large main water streams that flows to the local rivers in Western part of the country.

The Capital's main water source? Let me wait for next month's rumors from the pentagon. Extra! Extra!

[EMAIL PROTECTED]