Has been interesting to read your views!

Stay well!

Tony Ekodeu

Dear friends and fellow countrymen,

After 6 years on this discussion group, I just want to
let you know that am returning to Uganda to serve our
country in another capacity.

Its been a great pleasure to communicate to you all
and though we had divergent views on many issues, I
believe we are all striving to build a better Uganda.

For those I offended, do not take it personally and
accept my appologies.

I do believe many of you will be in contact and when
you are in Uganda, please call for a cuppa.

I wish you all the best in whatever you do and God
bless.

Lutimba.

===== LM