Is the Messiah on the run?  Is this why we want to press hard for peace?

As LRA slaughters Langis in Uganda, it is reported that the bloodthirsty thugs are enjoying more blood in Sudan than in Uganda. All supporters of Kony and LRA, may the innocent Langi blood haunt you!

SPLA, Kony Men Clash In Sudan

KAMPALA— Fierce fighting has erupted in southern Sudan between the Sudan People’s Liberation Movement/ Army (SPLM/A) and Uganda’s Lord’s Resistance Army (LRA) rebels, a senior SPLA official told IRIN on Wednesday.
George Riek Machar, the SPLM/A spokesman in the Ugandan capital, Kampala, said scuffles broke out after the LRA ambushed an SPLM/A position near the front line with Sudanese government forces. “We fought back and chased them out,” he told IRIN.
“We lost two men when they brought reinforcements for a counterattack, but we have since taken some prisoners.”
Machar said the LRA had been killing civilians and looting food and cattle in the area. He said pursuit of the group was part of increased SPLM/A pressure on the LRA in the run-up to the expected peace deal with the Sudanese government.
“The LRA are killing more people in Sudan than in Uganda. All the displacement near the border is because of them. The SPLM/A would very much like to finish them once and for all,” he said
Once the peace deal is in place, our full attention will turn to the LRA,” he said.
Ends

Published on: Friday, 5th March, 2004

---