Yaobang:

Do you really believe that Buganda believes that Federalism with be returned to Uganda by Museveni??  You must be crazy!  No sensible person can believe such a thing!  Museveni, like Obote are enemies of Federalism!  This is Common Sense!

Zakoomu R.

Y Yaobang <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

J. Ssenyange,

I do respect the institution of the Kabaka of Buganda, and I do hope that one day real power is returned to it. But, dont expect to get it back from dictator Museveni.