Here it is:

Ochan Otim, Ph. D.
Center for Computational Regulatory Genomics, Division of Biology
California Institute of Technology 139-74
1200 E. California, Pasadena, CA 91125
Tel:  626-395-2752  Fax: 626-795-3382

Bring it ON!

Ochan Otim

At 03:29 PM 3/12/2004 -0500, you wrote:
So what is the address?....you don't need to fear me you know...unlike you i have no auterior motive...i have never ever killed anyone....and certainly have no intention of doing so ever and i am not a government operative. Most of us southerners are very independent in our thinking, that is why you find us almost evenly distributed on both sides of the political spectrum....just try mixing with us a little more, but seriously i'd like to get to know you just as a friend.

Ochan Otim
NB: I hope you will find time to read and sign a petition to stop the Northern Uganda carnage at: http://www.petitiononline.com/savacoli/petition.html

-------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug