In a message dated 3/12/2004 3:03:14 AM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
This is common sense!  Live in reality and cut down on your common talk!
Mr. Oracha you can keep your common talk to yourself!  I'm only interested in critical thinkers!  And definitely you are not among them!  If not, then prove your critical thinking mind to me.  I'm waiting.

What do you mean by critical thinker? Your writing do not show critical thinking at all. It, however indicates you have accumulated a mass of rubish that you are now going through to see what effect it has on other people.
You need  to stop that kind of rubbish.

oracha