In a message dated 3/13/2004 8:40:40 PM Eastern Standard Time, [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
Members:

Why did Acholi, Lango, Teso MPs refuse to bury (apologize) their differences with Luweero people??  How come they have "buried" differences among themselves??  Could this be tribalism at the hightest degree??  I'm beginning to think that Acholi, Lango, Teso MPs are discriminating against Luweero people!!  Why is that??

Zakoomu R
Rehema:

I think you are taking on too many points that are beyond your grasp yet.
1. You do not know what you are talking about.
    a) Acholi do not have any differences with Luwero people. you and some of your false propagandist are the ones attempting to create a difference between Acholi and so called Luwero people.
    b) Uganda government is not a protege of Acholi people.
    c) There has been no pronouncement from Acholi leaders negative towards any other tribes.
2. You could be an agent provocateur on a mission to destroy understanding among different people.

So you need to scale back you rigmarole on Ugandanet.

Oracha