On Obote's concentration camps: what comparisons do
they bear to camps in Northern Uganda?

Those of us whose relatives were butchered at
Oyite-Ojok's and/or Obote's orders can hardly be
expected to feel even the slightest empathy or sorrow
for either of these murderers.

I do not eaxctly remember any Acholi or Langi
sorrowfully mourning the passing of their former
partner in murder, Idi Amin.  Why is that?

So what is this silly debate really about if not mere
hollier-than-thou posturing?

=== message truncated ===