From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Tony Ipiye
Sent:
Wednesday, July 14, 2004 8:25 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ugnet_: Intro

Hello,

My name is Anthony Ipiye. I was born in Uganda 25 years ago, but I  have

spent most of my life here in Arizona. I recently started a new job as a

science publishing consultant and I heard of this network from a friend. She

says I will find it entertaining and informative. Does anyone know if there

are any Ugandans in Denver?

Bye for now,

Tony

Get tips for maintaining your PC, notebook accessories and reviews in

Technology 101. http://special.msn.com/tech/technology101.armx

---

Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---