From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: ugnet_: Counter point of clarity on Oboma's Speech
Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 13:57:49 EDT
J Ssemakula wrote
Negative vibes or not, Obama is a winner! Get with the program or be left in
the dust moaning and groaning ... the 'system' this , the 'system' that!
I was approached by the democratic party when I was a mere eleven year old,
they offered to pay my way through Universtiy,  guarantee that I would get a
law degree and put me in office after graduating from Law School, even as a
eleven year old I had more integrity than worms like Obama.  I am not interested
in profiting off the blood of milliions of innocents...

Planning a family vacation? Check out the MSN Family Travel guide! -------------------------------------------- This service is hosted on the Infocom network http://www.infocom.co.ug