Mr. Kasangwawo,

You are wasting your breath on these malcontents. In so many ways, the lights are on but nobody is home.

jonah kasangwawo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I see that you intentionally fail to mention that Kabaka Mutebi studied law
at Cambridge and that he wrote for reknowned publications such as 'The
economist' !

You don't sound like you've seen the inside of a lecture room, so you might
not know this. But students do all sorts of jobs during their holidays. For
example Prince William of England has worked on construction in S. America
and so has his brother Harry in S. Africa. I don't see you calling them
builders.

Ssabasajja did not go to UK to become a pipe fitter. I'm challenging you to
produce the evidence that he did. So many times you have failed to provide
proof after making such wild allegations.

Kasangwawo