Mr. Gwokto:

The caption on the photo below reads: "UPDF murder 5 women in Mucwini ".  To me it looks more like an outright massacre. Certainly when I count the bodies on the ground I count more than five.

Could you please provide details as to where & when this gruesome photo was taken and what the circustances were?  Have you tried to circulate all this among international human rights organizations and the international press?

Peter-Rhaina Gwokto <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Yahoo! Mail Mobile