Brother Yaobang,

Maybe the easier approach is to sign off your ugandanet membership, and then re-register, afresh.

I also had problems with ugandanet.  Mr. Kiggundu says these problems originate from hotmail.

But how come your postings on ugandanet go through if really the machine has delisted you?

>From: "Y Yaobang" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: ugandanet@kym.net
>CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: [Ugnet] FW: The results of your email commands
>Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 02:12:20 +0000
>
><< message3.txt >>

Netters,

I have not received mail from Ugandanet for the last month or so. Occassionally I get the reminders below, and when I respond, I get negative messages. I have even written to Kiggs, but wapi!

Are some of us (non-southerners)  being systematically exterminated from Ugandanet oba what???

>From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>Subject: The results of your email commands
>Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 16:30:13 +0300
>
>The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE!