From: musamize
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2005 8:44 PM
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Moving story coming: Obote Froze theKabaka'sAccount-Monitor 23/5/2005

Mr. Mulindwa,

For a self-proclaimed "Critical Thinker", you spend a tremendous amout of time beating about the bush, all the time wishing and praying that the questions will magically evaporate.

The questions on the table are:

1. Did Obote send money for Muteesa's upkeep during exile -- as you have claimed -- or not?

2. If so, how much, when, and from whence and with what authority?

3. And. what in the world did Obote do with the money in Muteesa's account in Uganda after he froze the account?

Unless answer are forthcoming, and since we all know that Obote has never put in an honest day's work all the time he has been in exile, I'll assume that Obote has been actually eating on Muteesa's money all these years, otherwise how has he survived thus far and managed to live so high on the hog?

ps: "I do not know" is an acceptable answer to each of those questions.

Edward Mulindwa <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
What a critical thinker does in a circumstance like this is to tell us how
Muteesa survived in UK, I wish Kasangwawo can stop the ranting and tell us
how Magulunyondo survived? Did Baganda send funds to support our King? And
if not so we could ask our selves why? Because failing to address this issue
today we will have another King in exile and he still will live in poverty
for Obote is gone from Uganda's history and I do not see Mutebi in Kingdom
pass Museveni. I really do not.

But the Kasangwawo's just keep on singing Ssabasajja Waligwa nange wendigwa
crap. And we pick no lesson at all, that is true Bugandism.

Em
Toronto