Yet only this past Monday, the Governor of intrigue, a former PPC and notorious Vampire Cheer bencher, stood up to disgrace himself in a speech at a seminary that a Swedish Journalist had arranged to exponent the catastrophe in Northern and Eastern Uganda.

I feel pity for Sverker Finnström at the Department of Cultural Anthropology, Uppsala, for the lies and propaganda distortion the LRA cheer bencher squad bombard him with.

This former PPC Crackpot stands up to make a speech and the first he does is to rebuke Betty Bigome.

Any serious observer would just laugh at the lack of professionalism in his low-keyed speech. That was the hallmark of the category of double-crossing unscrupulous politicians Kony (LRA) talked about. The very types who work against the interest of the victims (rd. prolong perseverance). They mix up the “democratization process” in Uganda with the peace resolution.

It is our own prolonging our people’s perseverance. It is our own working against the interest of the victims!!!

For example not so long ago, they themselves echoed the need for Norway to involve in the peace resolution process. Now when the Norwegian diplomat Ambassador Frydenlund accepted the mantle, the very same void impudence turns around to discredit the initiative on the basis that Betty Bigombe is partial.

Yet the crackpot does not articulate his own concept or propose names of individuals that he considers more "mandatable". ALL he hollers is that Betty is President Musseveni’s girlfriend.

It is a pity. All insightful that I have talked to or whose opinion I have read seem to appreciate the efforts of Betty Bigombe.

This is exemplary of the way the Vampire Cheer benchers mask their Satanic intentions: disguised as seeking peaceful resolution approach while in reality biased by their own political interests. It is like they want peace but only when just they are the wielders.

No wonder the situation is worst that tsunami!

RGDS

Noc’l

Message is not flagged. [ Flag for Follow Up ]

Message has been replied to in the past.

Tue, 24 May 2005 07:40:50 -0700 (PDT)

Matek Opoko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
[ Add to Address Book | Block Address | Report as Spam ]

<ugandanet@kym.net>

Re: [Ugnet] Bigombe Gets New Peace Deal Broker

"This is the man who was instrumental in bringing truce between the Israelis and the Palestinians. You should take advantage of his presence in the north. He is here to listen to you and monitor the peace process on behalf of the international community," Ochora said.

Bigombe could not be reached for a comment."

It does Appear Bwana Ochora is now pleading with "KONY" to come out of the bush!! what does Israel or Palestine got to do with "KONY"?

The fact is that the Kampala regime should approach the peace talks sincerely, and not with half heart.

The so called two prong policy approach of (Military solution and peaceful solution) currently being pursued by Dictator Museveni will never bring about peace in the region! It can only bring about more death , suffering , destructions e.t.c.

Matek

Matek Opoko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Bigombe Gets New Peace Deal Broker

Email This Page

Print This Page

Visit The Publisher's Site

John Muto Ono P'lajur
Gulu

The peace broker between the government and the Lords Resistance Army (LRA), Ms Betty Bigombe, has a got a new co-mediator, Mr Jacob Frydenlund.

This was revealed by the Gulu LC5 Chairman, Col. Walter Ochora Odoch, during a radio talk show on Mega Fm on Saturday over the weekend.

Frydenlund, a Norwegian Ambassador, is known for his efforts to push forward the apparently stalled peace process in northern Uganda.

Ochora said the ambassador who has already been in Uganda for one week has been seconded by the International Community to work with Bigombe for a month.

Ochora appealed to the rebels to take advantage of the expertise of Frydenlund to enter into meaningful dialogue and end the 19-year-old insurgency.