Toronto

From: "Dr. Valentine Ojo" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "chifu wa_Malindi"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Farooq A. Kperogi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Edward
Mulindwa" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Wale Oyewunmi" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
"AbujaNig" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Africare-Newpublications"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Naijanet"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "Pan-Africanist Forum"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "TalkNigeria"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>;