Indeed there is confusion here.  Plenty of it.  I am sorry for my lack of clarity !!

How can I have accused you of looking for enemies among Langis, Etesots, ..... ?

Instead of dwelling on this issue allow me, in good spirit, to move on

From: ocii <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: The First Virtual Network for friends of Uganda <ugandanet@kym.net>
Subject: Re: [Ugnet] Re: [Fwd: [AcoliForum] Acoli makes aclearstatement-again!]
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 20:56:19 -0500 (EST)

No, it did not clarify anything; and I am positive I am even more confuse now.

But let me ask you this: How am I exactly looking for the suppose "enemies" among the Langis, Etesots, et al?

I will love to hear that.

As for Nansikombi, I think you should too have realised that Ocii Oruk is NOT Noc'l.; including the variants in our views. Very simple.

Ocii Oruk

Mitayo Potosi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Friend,
In this case, your neighbors are all the other tribespersons many of whom are suffering, though not to the same degree like our people in Acholi, Lango, Teso etc....
Some have  wondered as to what really goes on in the minds of 'Westerners' , Banyoro, Batoro, etc.... concerning the plidght of fellow Ugandans.
Is it possible that all are in solidarity with the rest for a better Uganda except that their opinion/vote was rigged for a different outcome?  May be !!
Let us seek and work for the unity. There is no other option !!
I hope that clarifies things, brother Ocii.
At times Nansikombi has been unfairly insulted. I try to extend support  in such cases: i.e.  to Sofia Anyomokolo (sorry bad spelling ? ) when she also was under a barrage of insults.
And if Nansikombi tells us that the spelling of her name is: "Joicye". Please, don't disrespect her by telling her othewise!!
And why do you say she is confused ? And who is not ?