Ssebo Mwami Nnyonyi,

Webale nnyo amawulire gano.

Kitalo nnyo omwezi gwesulikidde Kabaka wa Buganda !!

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: ugandanet@kym.net
Subject: [Ugnet] Fwd: Rwanda/FDC Using Buganda to Fight Museveni
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 18:15:34 -0400

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Union of Councils for Ggwanga Mujje <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: May 9, 2006 4:11 PM
Subject: Rwanda/FDC Using Buganda to Fight Museveni
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Rwanda/FDC Using Buganda to Fight Museveni

A month ago the Union of Councils for Ggwanga Mujje reported the NRMO Plan to Kill the Kabaka of Buganda.  Further investigations by the Union of Councils have revealed that in addition to the NRMO, there are other parties also planning to kill the Kabaka for their political gains.

Impeccable sources have revealed to the Union of Councils for Ggwanga Mujje that Rwandan Intelligence is conniving with highly placed Forum For Democratic Change (FDC) members and have hatched strategies for Museveni's downfall, based on the death of the Kabaka.

Both the Rwandan government and FDC are desperate to see the end of the Museveni rule in Uganda, and are convinced that Museveni's hold on power is based on the support he gets from Buganda.  They have therefore devised a dual strategy to erode Museveni's popularity particularly in Buganda, which they hope would result in his being toppled from power.

In their plan A, they plan to use Museveni's structures and people to destroy him.  Both Rwanda and FDC know that if Museveni implements the Regional Tier, which he is blindly trying to impose on Buganda, he will lose ALL popularity and support in Buganda. In an ironic twist, the Rwanda/FDC clique is using and supporting the same people who are working for Museveni to implement the Regional Tier. They want Museveni to implement the hopeless Regional Tier so that he loses all support, and also to ensure that relations between Mmengo and Museveni get so bad, so that everybody would automatically blame Museveni when the Kabaka is killed.

In a very clever move, the Rwandan intelligence is secretly funding publicly known NRMO supporters of the Regional Tier,  who are already working for Museveni on the same project.  Interestingly, some of those being funded from Kigali have blood or ancestral ties with Rwanda, and includes names such as ex-Katikkiro Joseph Ssemwogerere, Vice President Gilbert Bukenya, fake prince Edward Kimbugwe, Peter Muliira, Tamale Mirundi, Lt. James Kinobe and many others. All these people use Ahmed Kateregga a Bukedde/ISO journalist to spread the Regional Tier propaganda.  These NRMO men are either driven by greed or ancestral sympathies or they simply do not have a clue.  Whatever be the case, they stand guilty of treason and in time will be dealt with.

The Rwandan intelligence/FDC clique's plan B entails actually killing Ssaabasajja Kabaka Mutebi and /or Katikkiro Muliika and put the blame on Museveni.  They rightly believe that Ugandans, particularly the Baganda will be so enraged by this callous act, and that this will result in civil unrest, which will give Rwanda a pretext to send in its troops to maintain peace, and install an FDC government.

The Union of Councils for Ggwanga Mujje would like to reiterate its commitment to the protection of peace and stability in Buganda. Any person or force tampering with Buganda for their own selfish political gains is bound to unleash a period of unrest never seen before in East Africa.  It will make the current problems look like a picnic.

Ugandan nationals in the diaspora who are on the payroll of foreign intelligence services stand warned, that is an act of treason. This warning goes to both the central government of Uganda and the government of Rwanda.

Shaban Ssekawuka Basajjansolo
Union of Councils for Ggwanga Mujje

"He who lives by the sword, shall die by the sword"

How low will we go? Check out Yahoo! Messenger's low PC-to-Phone call rates.