Gulu Walk

GuluWalk2006 is a one-day worldwide event, focused on raising awareness and support for the abandoned children of northern Uganda. And this year, we are looking for 10,000 people to be the message of hope.
There will be a guluwalk in Boston on Oct. 21st, so if you are arriving early for the Mono Meeting you should sign up, raise your money and plan on walking.
Update Sponsor Me. Do it! Or I will be pissed off at you.
This is a personal web page. Things said here do not represent the position of my employer