The Zake- UNAA International Presidential Campaign and SAN FRANCISCO UNAA 2007 registration drive will be launched as outlined below;

Date: Saturday, 25th November 2006

Time: 2:00pm

Venue: Woodley Park (Ugandan Spot), Van Nuys, California

Patrons will be treated to the renown Musa & James BBQ and entertainment by Aquarius Humphrey.

Very truly yours,

Peter S. Zake

Prospective Presidential Candidate

Uganda North American Association (UNAA) SAN FRANCISCO 2007

Tel: 8183245326, Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- End Message ---