Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
Sponsored Link

Mortgage rates near 39yr lows. $310,000 Mortgage for $999/mo -  Calculate new
house payment
--- Begin Message ---
Mw. Nume,

It is a waste  of time arguing  with this  "idiot"
called "mulindwa". He is so consummed with his hatred
for Baganda/Buganda that he will always try to link
all Uganda problems to Buganda's fault.   Kony and
Museveni are killing the northerners/Acholis and that
too, is
according to the idiot, Buganda's fault.

He wrote:
It is very sad for Baganda have decided to take us the
Rwanda hate trip and it is to the rest of Ugandans to
fight it tooth and knail to see that it never
succeeds.
---

>From the 1960s to the mid 1980s, his ilk went on
brutalizing  Baganda with impunity. He still dreams
that such nonsense can be tolerated in Buganda
again?!!! There will be shock and real shock for
anybody who tries this nonsense again!!  It is
precisely because of revisionists (and apologists)
like  these that we need to have all our history
well-documented.
Can you believe he is even trying to deceive people
about  Obote II's Panda Gari!! They used to arrogantly

tell that their UNLA vehicle number plates with
O2LA??? meant  Organization
of two  tribes viz, Langis and Acholis Liberation
Army.  Those are the Nationalists that they want you
to embrace.

Musaja, A. J.

http://www.mail-archive.com/ugandanet@kym.net/msg24117.htm

Sponsored Link