*Comrade Ocii, you write:*
**
*"Africans are going to continue dying in large numbers until when they wake
up"*
**
*Very true.  But it seems more and more Africans are going off to doze !!*
**
*In Uganda, back in the 1960's, there was a smaller number of idiots  i.e.
Sir Edward Muteesa, Abu Mayanja etc....  *
**
*Now idiots, crooks, and all manner of shit .... Kawanga-Ssemogerere,
Karooli Ssemogerere, Norbert Mao, etc... are all over the place. *
**
*It is even worse in West Africa. *
**
*In spite of Obote's shortcomings, at least he made sure the youths were
growing up with some ideological perspective. *
**
*Today, the new generation displays an idiocy that scares the wits out of
anybody that cares !! *
**
*Senseless tribal chauvinism is the order of the day !! *
**
*Many are even looking to the offspring of the European slave master for
salvation !! *
**
*Onyango Obbo recently wrote to me saying that he still believes that giving
away Uganda Commercial Bank was the right thing to do !! *
**
*He could even still be an admirer of running dog Kagame !!  Who knows ? *
**
*The daily papers from Uganda now have front page articles that insult our
memory of Kwame Nkrumah !! ( I once complained to Anne Mugisha on her such
authorship and her reply was  'Tough luck'  for my being incensed by her
bashing of that greatest of Africa's giants, Osagyefo Dr Kwame Nkrumah).*
**
*It is well and good, Comrade Ocii,  that the Chinese as allies is a ready
made solution we still have. *
**
*But in the final analysis it is only we who can ever be our liberators.*
**
*One gets so depressed it is a wonder some of us are still sane !!*
**
*Mitayo Potosi*