Mulindwa,

In fact Museveni uses the same right-wing techniques. That is why he pictured
heaps of your relatives' bones in Luwero and told you people that Obote was at
Kisumu on his way. And look who has kept him in power. In my hood only fools
vote for him.

By the time Obama was elected, the market had already lost nearly a quarter of
its value. The market does not work on sentiments only. Right now the
fundamentals have gone south as evidenced by the various blue chip quarterly
reports. There is a lot of structural adjustments that need to be made to
correct the damaging wild west trickled-down Reaganomics. In fact the quick
took the loot from the tax cuts and ran to Asia, Mexico and your Canada,
leaving the teaming millions regressing. All along the right-wing sold tax-cuts
and race-laced rhetorics for their Southern Strategy. Remember the South was
once Democratic territory. Just like in Uganda, poor whites stampeded to the
Republican Party and against their own economic self interests.

I know Obama will succeed. You may deride the sentiment any way you want. He
has very smart guys around him. What will happen is he will come up with an
immediate heavy public spending for infrastructure development that will help
stimulate the economy. Give him a few months, and the economy will be on its
way. In fact, I am buying stocks now for the next ride. Get on Obama's Yellow
Bus lest you are left breathing dusts!

Odiya
Odiyatalks