Thursday, June 10, 2010

In Self-Defense against the Attack Dogs

The sanctity of my body is sacrosanct. So is my mind, which may be centered in
the physics, chemistry and biology of the brain, heart and associated organs.
Amazing web of neurons and a brew of complex chemicals do their things beyond
my consciousness, enabling me to carry the job of living. They are gifts of
evolution that took millions of years to realize the me of today. I almost
didn’t make it, but I won the lottery! There is nobody like me, and there will
never be—same with you.
This brings us to the case of the so-called Kiboko squad that assaulted Dr.
Beisgye. To even elevate them to a squad is to give them credence. These are
dangerous attack dogs which are parallel enforcers of the Museveni agenda.
Anybody who messes with you should be met with a discouraging force before guns
start blazing to the detriment of all. It is mental. These goons are not
fearless—blood streaking down their faces is bound to give the desired effects.

For the entire article click on the title or Odiyatalks below.

Odiya
Just Be
Odiyatalks